Error : 'Missing fields one of the required field is empty or contains invalid data' when editing the properties of an email queue
Sometimes, when editing the properties of an email queue in GFI HelpDesk, you'll encounter the following error 'Missing fields one of the required field is empty or contains invalid data; please check your input.'
- Navigate to the Ticket Options tab for the email queue.
- Any of the fields like (Department, Ticket Type, Status, and Priority) missing a valid value is highlighted.
- In the example scenario depicted, the Ticket Type is missing. It is not there as all types are linked to other departments.
- Select a Ticket Type that is not linked to any department or a Ticket Type that is linked to the department associated with the queue to resolve this sample scenario.
- In general, select another valid value for the highlighted field.
- Click the Update button.
The error message should no longer appear.