How to configure Kerio Operator to connect to DevopSys
Learn how to configure Kerio Operator to connect to Devopsys using a SIP trunkWide range of external numbers provided by a SIP provider..
This information is designed for Kerio Operator 2.4 and newer.
Before starting this procedure, ensure you have:
- Your telephone number.
- The Devopsys SIPSession Initiation Protocol - A communication protocol used for voice and video calls in Internet telephony or private IP telephone systems. Domain or IP address.
- Username and Password.
- If you have a firewall, make sure the SIP and RTP ports are open and properly routed to Kerio Operator.
- You must have communicated to Devopsys the IP address you are going to use to connect Operator to their services – If it is behind firewall the IP address of the firewall will be used.
This process describes how to connect Kerio Operator to a SIP account with Devopsys.
- Log in to the administration interface of your Kerio Operator and navigate to the Call Routing screen.
- Click Add a SIP Interface.
- In the first screen:
- Enter a description for the
interface name. For example,
- Choose the option New
provider and enter your telephone number including the international
dialing code. For example
0033 5 87 030300.
- Click Next.
- Choose the extension to receive incoming calls, and enter the prefixCountry codes, area codes, a number, or a set of numbers that are dialed before the telephone numbers. that will be used to dial out, if you wish to use one.
- Click Next.
- Enter the SIP server in the Domain (IP address/hostname).
- Enter your Devopsys User Name as the username and the SIP-Password as the password.
- Ensure Required to register is checked.
- Click Next to continue to the Summary screen.
- Verify the information and click Finish.
Your Devopsys connection is now configured.