Choose your current Kerio Operator version for notes and instructions on how to upgrade to the latest version while retaining all settings:
This procedure might be useful for the following situations:
- downgrade of Kerio Operator
- upgrade to a custom version (e.g. beta version)
If you have an upgrade image file, you can upload it manually:
- In the administration interface, go to section Advanced Options > tab Update Checker.
- Click the Upload binary image button.
- Select the upgrade image file
- Click the Open button. Wait for uploading the file.
- Click the Upgrade button. Wait for the upgrade and restart of Kerio Operator.
When the restart is finished, your Kerio Operator is up-to-date.