Connecting Kerio Operator to Net2Phone
Learn how to configure Kerio Operator with a SIPSession Initiation Protocol - A communication protocol used for voice and video calls in Internet telephony or private IP telephone systems. Trunk to Net2Phone.
This information is designed for Kerio Operator 2.4 and newer.
Before you start the configuration, you need the following information:
- The telephone number or numbers assigned to you by Net2Phone. Each
number will include the US international country code (without
+at the beginning). For example,
- Your SIP (PROXY) login credentials provided during the Net2Phone account activation.
- In the administration interface, go to Configuration > Call Routing.
- Click Add SIP Interface.
- In the first screen, key in an interface name (for example,
Net2Phone), select New provider and key in your telephone number. For example,
14085555555. In case of multiple numbers, use comma separation as noted in the dialog.
- Click Next.
- Choose the extension to receive incoming calls and key in a prefixCountry codes, area codes, a number, or a set of numbers that are dialed before the telephone numbers. that
will be used for external calls (for example,
- Click Next.
- In the Domain (IP address/hostname) field, specify the hostname and credentials as provided by Net2Phone
- Check Require to register.
Check the settings by dialing an external phone number.