How to configure Kerio Operator to connect to 802.cz
This information is designed for Kerio Operator 2.4 and newer.
You need the following information for this configuration:
- Your telephone number. You will have selected this number when you registered with 802.cz. You can also find the number if you log into your customer account at www.802.cz. The telephone number (in the national format, i.e. 9 digits) is also used as the authentication name.
- Your SIP passwordA password for authenticating provided by a SIP provider.. You can configure this in your customer account at www.802.cz.
- Log in to the administration interface of your Kerio Operator and navigate to the Call Routing screen.
- Click Add a SIPSession Initiation Protocol - A communication protocol used for voice and video calls in Internet telephony or private IP telephone systems. Interface.
- In the first screen, enter a description for the interface name (for example, '802.cz'), choose the option New provider and enter your telephone number in the national format (9 digits). For example, if your telephone number is in the international format
+ 420 333 123 456, you would enter
- Click Next.
- Choose the extension to receive incoming calls and enter the prefixCountry codes, area codes, a number, or a set of numbers that are dialed before the telephone numbers. that will be used to dial out (for example, 0. The usual dial-out prefix in the Czech Republic).
- Click Next.
hlas.802.czas the Domain (IP address/hostname). If you have a nomadic phone number, use
- Enter your telephone number in the national format (9 digits, e.g.
333123456) as the Username and enter your SIP password as the Password.
- Ensure Required to register is checked and click Next.
- Verify the information in the Summary section and click Finish.
Your 802.cz connection is now configured. You can now test this, by placing some calls to your telephone number. This will verify that your SIP connection is working correctly.