Restricting email queue to accept emails from registered users only
The email queue can be restricted to accept emails from registered users only. When enabled, non-registered users cannot send emails to that queue, and they are prompted to register at the help center first. This setting helps to fight spam emails.
This topic provides instructions on how to restrict the email queue to accept emails from registered users only.
Follow the below process:
- Sign in to GFI HelpDesk and go to the admin area.
- Go to Email Parser and click on Email Queues.
- Click on the email queue address you want to configure, example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the Ticket Options tab.
- In the Registration required section, select Yes.
- Click Update to save the changes.