Enabling VoIP/Phone support in Kayako Desktop
VoIP/Phone feature is used for handling Inbound/Outbound calls in Kayako Desktop application.
For enabling VoIP/Phone feature in Kayako Desktop application, go to Kayako Desktop > File > Settings > Phone > Enable VoIP phone and fill up the below details :
- Link phone account with account: select the staff account with which you wish to make and receive calls.
- Username: Specify the username of your account that is provided by your VoIP provider.
- Auth Username: Specify the username if your VoIP provider has provided any other authentication username for your account.
- Password: Specify the password of your account that is provided by your VoIP provider.
- Domain: Specify the hostname of your VoIP server – for example, "sip.kayako.com" – or IP addressAn identifier assigned to devices connected to a TCP/IP network. – for example, “10.10.10.1”.
- Outbound Proxy: it is required by some VoIP services, and it's usually the same server name as 'Domain'.