Select the information sent between the Exinda appliance and the Active Directory server
Specify what information is sent between the Active Directory server and the Exinda appliance. When you first install the Exinda AD Connector, it may take a while to complete all user to IPInternet protocol address mappings as each user needs to logon.
User accounts that have been disabled on the Active Directory server are not included in the data sent to the Exinda Appliances
- In the Exinda AD Connector, switch to the AD Server tab.
- To send a list of users and groups to Exinda appliances when the service starts, select Send Active Directory user and group information to Exinda appliances. The list of users and groups that is sent to the appliance can be used to create user or group-based policy. If this is not selected, only logged on users will be available to your Exinda appliances. Information about groups will not be available. This information is obtained through an LDAP query against the Active Directory server.
If there are multiple domain controllers, Sending the users/groups to the Exinda appliances on startup should only be selected on one of the domain controllers. For more information refer to Exinda Appliance Reboots Every Night..
- To include user names in monitoring reports, allow the login history to be analyzed.
- To enable this option, select Analyze login history and send to Exinda appliance. This information is obtained through a Windows Event Log query against the Active Directory server.
- In the Include log entries newer than the specified age field, specify the maximum age of log entries (in seconds) to be analyzed and sent to the Exinda Appliance when the Exinda AD Connector service starts.
- Click OK.