Software-defined Wide Area Network (SD-WANSoftware-Defined Wide Area Network) refers to the concept of combining different WAN interfaces to create a unified WAN.
SD-WAN gives more flexibility and reliability due to automatic failover in case there is an issue with the primary internet link. It also increases the application performance as it maximizes all WAN links simultaneously.
Exinda SD-WAN are highly versatile devices that can provide true bandwidth aggregation in a variety of settings. These include standalone operation, point-to-point communication between two sites, as well as supporting robust data communication across a large global enterprise. In all cases, the Exinda SD-WAN devices enable high performance, high reliability data communications by making concurrent use of all available communication resources. By using the most cost effective communication resources available at a site location, the WAN performance and reliability can be significantly improved in a cost effective manner.
- Ethernet WAN ports are compatible with any broadband modem technology, such as ADSL, ADSL2, ADSL2+, VDSL, VDSL2, T1, Cable Modem, Satellite, 2G, 3G, 4G LTE etc. via 10/100 baseT, 1GigE and 10GigE Ethernet, and USB interfaces.
- Web-based Exinda SD-WAN Management Interface allowing easy configuration and monitoring.
- Bonded Internet service is provided through one or more Ethernet LAN ports.
- Stateful Firewall.
- Traffic Monitoring.
- Traffic filtering and interface binding.
- Dynamic Traffic shaping, prioritization, QoS shaping, and QoS reservations.
- Seamless support of legacy networks without re-configuration of existing network.
- Configurable DHCP server for auto-addressing (optionally enabled).
- Support for DMZ and port forwarding and firewall functions (optionally enabled).
- UPnP support (optionally enabled).
- VRRP support (optionally enabled).
- Parallel DNS queries on all active WAN interfaces for reduced DNS latency and increased reliability.
- Domain name blocking and DNS redirection.
- Session Continuity for automatic allocation of available WAN resources without interruption.
- Syslog server and SMTP MIBv2 support.