A front covernotes are aimed to contain less details than a CoverpageA page containing information attached and sent as the first page of a fax. This page is customizable and can contain company logo and colors, sender and recipient information, fax details and more., Front covernotes serve to add a brief message before the coverpage (similar to a ‘With Compliments’ note).
By default, GFI FaxMaker includes a number of built-in front covernotes. To access the list of front covernotes, from GFI FaxMaker Configuration navigate to Coverpages node and select Front Covernotes.
Front covernotes are aimed to compliment coverpages. Disabling Coverpages, disables also Front covernotes.
Configuring front covernote settings:
- General front covernote options - enable/disable front covernotes and set covernote margins.
- Adding new front covernote - add new and custom front covernotes.
- Default front covernote - the front covernote applied for all users that have no other front covernote configured.
- Custom user front covernotes - use different front covernotes for different users or user groups.
- Front covernote merge-fields - list of supported fields used to display useful fax information.