GFI FaxMaker enables you to include a front page to your fax content that includes custom information and design. This page is attached and sent as the first page of a fax.
The coverpage typically includes important fax details (such as recipient and sender’s information) and the message text (email body when user sends email via email client or fax message form).
By default, GFI FaxMaker includes a number of built-in coverpages. To access the list of coverpages, from GFI FaxMaker Configuration navigate to Coverpages node and select Coverpages or Front Covernotes.
Configuring coverpage settings:
- General coverpage options - enable/disable coverpages and conditions when to send a coverpage.
- Adding new coverpages - add new and custom coverpages.
- Default coverpage - the coverpage applied for all users that have no other coverpage configured.
- Custom user coverpages - use different coverpages for different users or user groups.
- Editing built-in coverpages - how to modify built-in coverpages.
- Preview built-in coverpage - preview built-in coverpages in web browser or editor.
- Coverpage merge-fields - list of supported fields used to display useful fax information.
A Front Covernote complements a coverpage and is aimed to add a brief message before the coverpage (similar to a ‘With Compliments’ note). For more information refer to Front Covernotes.