Working with Reports
GFI WebMonitor enables administrators to access and generate reports that provide insight on Internet usage and trends.
Use the reporting feature to create:
- Department based reporting that can be scheduled and sent to the relevant department heads
- Targeted and relevant reports based on inclusions and exclusions of users, categories and websites.
- Need based reporting based on Browsing Activity / Bandwidth / Security and other needs
- Scheduled reports distributed in various formats.
The following is a list of available report categories:
|All||All the reports from Activity, Bandwidth and Security are displayed in this area.|
Monitor bandwidth activity on your network. Use these reports to identify non-productive traffic, download trends and usage patterns.
|Activity||Use activity reports to gain insight into what sites users are visiting, what applications they are using and what content is downloaded to your network.|
|Security||Spot any security problems to prevent attacks to your network. The security reports give you full visibility into results of virus detections, hits to malicious websites and other security issues.|
|Starred||A list of frequently used reports. Select a report you want to mark as favorite. Click the star in top left corner of the report tile.|
|Scheduled||Any reports scheduled to run at a future date are automatically added to this list.|
|Generated||Click Generated tab in the sidebar to display a list of previously generated reports.|
To use one of the reports:
1. Go to Reports and select a report category from the left sidebar.
2. Click one of the report names to edit or click Generate to run the report.