Tracking and responding to existing tickets
Once you have submitted a ticket to the support team, you have two options for following up on it:
- Option 1: Email
In addition to receiving a confirmation email when we receive your request, you also get an email when we reply. You can simply reply to that email (without changing the subject line) and our support team receives your responses.
- Option 2: Support site
Alternatively, you can view and respond to any tickets you have open directly from the support site interface. Below, you can find instructions for using the support site to track your tickets.
To access your existing tickets from the Support Site:
- Head to the front page and make sure you are logged in.
- Click the My Tickets button.
- A page with a table that lists all of your tickets opens. The table provides some basic information about the status of each ticket, but clicking on the ticket's subject gives you a much closer look.
- You can see at the top the Department, Owner, Type, Status, and Priority of your request. You have the option of modifying the last two options:
- From the Status dropdown, if your problem has been resolved, you can select Closed at any time.
- From the Priority dropdown, if your problem has gotten worse or better, you can adjust the priority here.
- In addition, you can also see a complete history of your request, starting with your initial message at the top.
- If your ticket is in need of a response, click the Add Reply above the conversation history.
- A large text box opens up and you can type your response, as well as attaching any additional files that would be useful.
- When you are done, click the Send button to submit your response.
- You can come back to this page at any point to check in on the status of your ticket.
You can also click the My Tickets link on the top navigation menu.
We hope this gives you a good introduction to submitting and tracking tickets from our support site.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our support team.