Submitting your first ticket
Requests to our support team are handled in the form of support tickets. This section walks you through the process of submitting a support ticket.
To create your first ticket:
- Go to the front page of the support site and make sure you are logged in.
- Click the Submit a Ticket button.
- From here, you may fill in the details for your support request. We will go through each one step-by-step.
- First, select a department to submit your ticket to. This tells our support team what your request is related to.
- Click the Next button.
- On this screen, describe the problem you are having. From the Priority pull-down, choose the option that best describes the problem you are facing. This is how we try to think about each priority level:
- Next, in the Subject field, give us a brief description of what is happening.
- Then, in the big text area, go into details. The more specific you can get about what you are experiencing, the better. Note:
Once you start typing in the description for your ticket, suggestions for knowledge base articles that might be relevant to your request appears.
- When you are done writing up your issue, you also have the option to attach a file (photo, screenshot, PDF, etc.) that helps illustrate your issue:
- Click the Add File link.
- Click the Choose File button.
- Select the file you want to attach and click the Open button.
- Review the details of your ticket and click the Submit button at the bottom of the screen to send your request to our support team.
You can also click the Submit a Ticket link on the top navigation menu.
Once your request has gone through, you can see a confirmation screen. This means we have received your issue and someone on our team will be in touch as soon as possible.