Adding and deleting Solutions
Use the instructions that follow to add Exinda Solutions to your configuration , and later, if necessary, delete them. When defined, the solutions provide access to reports that focus on the specified applications.
To add a solution
The Exinda Solution Center includes several predefined solutions, but you can also define you own.
- Go to Solution Center > Show Solution Center. The solutions, broken into categories, are accessible through the various links on the left.
- Select the desired solution from the list.
- Click the Run button.
- Specify any details that the wizard requires. The final page of the wizard specifies where to find the report.
- Clicking Ok will take you to your report.
Once a report has been set up, a link to it is available from the main task bar at the top of the page. Click Solution Center > Report Name.
To delete a solution
The only way to delete a solution is through the command line. However, for some solutions you need the determine the solution ID from the Web UI before you can remove the solution.
- Go to Configuration > Objects > Service Levels > Application Performance Scores.
- Find the application in the APSApplication Perfromance Score Name column.
The formatting of the name includes "Solution Center" and the ID. For example the CIFS APS object would be called CIFS Solution Center (208).
- Make a note of the solution ID.
- Open the CLICommnad line interface.
- At the prompt, type
no solutionc <id>. Examples:
no solutionc 208
no solutionc VoIPPerformance
no solutionc RecreationalTraffic