SDP Web User Interface (WUI) and Features
Central device manager
- Displays all devices in a customizable list and provides access to device details and configuration file.
- Change individual or mass device config.
- Maintains an archive system for previous device configuration files.
- Supports manual change of a device config.
- Deploying policies to a single or multiple device(s).
Central firmware manager
- Displays all available firmware updates.
- Update firmware on a single or multiple device(s).
- Scheduling future firmware update.
Central reporting manager
- Provides access to predefined reports.
- Custom report wizard enables user creating new reports as well as editing, saving and deleting them.
- Dashboard presents a graphical view of overall daily throughput and traffic analysis statistics from a selected device.
- Drop down menu enables to change dashboard view by selecting different devices.
User profile setup
- Change password option.
- Access to administration tools. (only available to admin user)
- Searching facility to find subscription expiry details of a device.
- Searching facility to find a purchase order details.