Status of chats
This article discusses the different statuses available for chats.
GFI HelpDesk allows the following statuses for chats:
- Incoming chat is the one which is waiting to be accepted by some agent.
- In Chat means that the customer is currently in the chat with an agent.
- Ended means that the chat has ended and the customer has already left.
- No answer means that agents failed to answer the chat on round-robin queue.
- Timeout is used for the open queue.
GFI HelpDesk instance has two queueing modes for live chats that is, Round Robin and Open Queue. If an agent fails to answer the chat on Open Queueing mode, it uses the status Timed out. It is also used when there is no activity from either the user or agent during a chat.