To create Import from legacy files jobs:
1. Click Configuration tab and select Options.
3. Click Next at the wizard welcome screen.
4. Select Legacy Import Job and click Next.
5. Select Import from legacy files and click Next.
6. Specify the path to the configuration file that contains data you want to import. Optionally, click Browse to look for the location. Click Next.
7. (Optional) If the file was encrypted, select Decrypt the files using the following password and specify the password used to encrypt the file. Click Next.
8. (Optional) If the file is anonymized, select Enable decryption and specify the password used to anonymize the data.
9. (Optional) If the file was anonymized using two passwords, select Use secondary decryption key and specify the second key used to anonymize the data within the file. Click Next.
10. Add advanced filtering parameters to import specific data only. Leave blank to import all the event logs.
For more information refer to Building Query Restrictions.
Select Run the job now and click Finish.