Import from file enables you to import event data to the GFI EventsManager database, that was previously exported to a file.
To create an Import from file job:
1. Click Configuration tab and select Options.
3. Click Next at the wizard welcome screen.
4. Select Import/Export Job and click Next.
5. Select Import from file and click Next.
6. Specify the path to the configuration file that contains data you want to import. Optionally, click Browse to look for the location. Click Next.
7. If the file you are importing is encrypted, select Decrypt the files using the following password and specify the password used to encrypt the file. Click Next.
8. Add advanced filtering parameters to import specific events only. Leave empty to import all the event logs from the file.
For more information refer to Building Query Restrictions.
9. Select when the job is executed and click Finish:
The job will be saved and executed according to the database operations schedule.
|Run the job now||
Job is executed immediately. Unscheduled jobs only run once and cannot be reused.