To create Commit deletions jobs:
1. Click Configuration tab and select Options.
3. Click Next at the wizard welcome screen.
4. Select Import/Export Job and click Next.
5. Select Commit deletions and click Next.
6. Select the database to delete records from. Click Next.
7. Select when the job is executed and click Finish:
The job will be saved and executed according to the database operations schedule.
|Run the job now||
Job is executed immediately. Unscheduled jobs only run once and cannot be reused.