1. From the computer tree, right-click a group of computers and click Properties.
2.(Optional) From General tab, specify name, type and authentication method for the selected group.
3. Select Agent Status tab, and configure the following options:
|Enable automatic agents deployment||Automatically deploy agents on newly discovered computers.|
|Remove all agents||Remove all installed agents from this group.|
|Change scan schedule||Configure the schedule, when GFI LanGuard searches for new computers.|
|Scanning profile||Configure the audit schedule; when target computers are scanned.|
|Auto remediation settings||Configure the auto remediation actions to perform on all computers in this group. For more information refer to Configuring Agent auto-remediation.|
4. Select Network Discovery and configure the following options:
6. Click Relays tab to configure agent relays. Relays enable computers other than the one hosting GFI LanGuard to act as GFI LanGuard server. This helps you load-balance traffic directed to that machine and optimize network scanning performance.
7. Configure the options described below:
Some options are disabled because they are applicable only for single computers.
8. Click OK.