In an agent–based environment, automatic remediation options can be set for every deployed agent. This enables you to configure every agent with specific auto–remediation options to suit your requirements.
To configure agent auto-remediation actions:
1. Launch GFI LanGuard.
2. Click Configuration tab > Agents Management.
3. From the right pane, right–click an agent and select Properties.
4. Select the Agent Status tab and in the Auto remediation settings section click Change Settings.
5. Select Download and deploy missing updates to enable automatic remediation for missing patches.
6. Select Download and deploy missing service packs and update rollups to enable automatic remediation for missing service packs.
8. (Optional) Click Configure auto–remediation options… to further customize remediation options. For more information refer to Configuring auto-remediation options.
9. Click OK.