Testing the installation
Once GFI LanGuard is installed, test your installation by running a local scan to ensure it installed successfully.
1. Launch GFI LanGuard.
2. From GFI LanGuard home page, click Launch a Scan.
3. From Scan Target drop–down menu, select localhost.
4. From Profile drop–down menu, select Full Scan.
6. The scan progress is displayed in the Scan tab.
7. On completion, the Progress section will display an overview of the scan result.
8. Use the Scan Results Details and Scan Results Overview to analyze the scan result. For more information refer to Interpreting scan results.