Why does the Exchange migration tool state I am not an administator?
Why does the Exchange migration tool state I am not an administrator?
One of the requirements when running the Kerio Exchange Migration Tool is that the user account you use must be an Exchange Administrator.
Check the following if migrating from Exchange 2000:
- Go to Start > Programs > Microsoft Exchange > System Manager
- Right-click on the top most folder and left-click on "Delegation Control"
- Click "Next" on the first window
- You should see the Exchange Administrators on the second window.
- If the user account being used is not an Exchange administrator then you can click on the Add button and then the browse button.
- Select the correct user account and select Exchange full administrator in the "combo menu".
- Complete the wizard.