How do I get the .eml source for an email?
You have contacted support regarding a problem, and they have requested the "eml" file or "email source" for a message.
The email source is easy to obtain with no need to access the mail server store folder. However, it is necessary to log into the full-featured Kerio Connect client.
- Log into the Kerio Connect client
- Click on the folder where the message is contained
- Right-click on the message, then choose "View Source"
- In the Window that pops up choose "Edit - > Select All" from the application menu
- Copy the text and paste it into a text editor (notepad / textedit...)
- Save this message to a file, and send it to Kerio support as requested.