How do I get older versions of Kerio software?
Sometimes it is necessary to obtain an older version of Kerio software than the current version that is offered on the main Kerio download web pages. Follow these steps to download an older version of Kerio software:
- From a web browser on the machine on which the Kerio software will be installed, enter the following URLUniform Resource Locator is the address of a web page on the world wide web.: http://download.kerio.com
- In the Select a product or component dropdown menu, select the product you wish to download, for example, "Kerio MailServer".
- Then in the Select a version dropdown menu, select the version of the product that you wish to download, such as "6.7.1 (released on 2009-08-05)". Click on "Show files".
- In the listing, find the line that displays the combination of application, such as "Kerio MailServer" and platform on which the Kerio software will be installed, such as "Mac OS X". Select the Download link for your location, such as "Download - USA".
- Save the file to the file system.
You are ready to install an older version of Kerio software.