Kerio Connect Multi-Server is a distributed architecture solution designed for easy scalability.
This information is designed for Kerio Connect Multi-Server 9.
All users access their Kerio Connect account through a single server address, regardless of their home server. The connection is directed to the user's server automatically.
Use Kerio Connect Multi-Server in any of the following scenarios:
- Large on-premise installations to reduce the load and improve the Kerio Connect performance.
- Distributed server environments to use a single domain and a single URLUniform Resource Locator is the address of a web page on the world wide web. to access the mailboxes.
- Kerio Cloud Solution Partner hosting your own Kerio Connect Cloud environment to distribute users across multiple servers.
All architectural components of Kerio Connect Multi-Server are available and ready to use. However, note the following functional limitations:
- Users can see shared folders across all servers only in Kerio Connect Client and with Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition). To enable sharing, set the
EnabledFolderSharingvariable of the
MultiServertable in the configuration file to
- Users cannot share public folders across the servers.
- The Greylisting service is not available.
- IP addressAn identifier assigned to devices connected to a TCP/IP network. groups in user access policies are available only for HTTPHypertext Transfer Protocol - A protocol for exchange of hypertext documents in HTML./HTTPSSecure version of secured by SSL..
Go through the links below to learn how to install and configure Kerio Connect Multi-Server:
- Installing Kerio Connect Multi-Server
- Licensing Kerio Connect Multi-Server
- Upgrading and downgrading Kerio Connect in Kerio Connect Multi-Server
- Securing Kerio Connect Multi-Server
- Migrating from current installations to Kerio Connect Multi-Server
- Managing Kerio Connect Multi-Server
- Creating users in Kerio Connect Multi-Server
- Monitoring Kerio Connect Multi-Server with the Zabbix server
- Troubleshooting Kerio Connect Multi-Server