Kerio Connect Client is not displayed correctly in Internet Explorer
The Kerio Connect Client can be incorrectly displayed while using Microsoft Internet Explorer in the incorrect mode.
Microsoft Internet Explorer supports several different compatibility modes; some of these modes might cause Internet Explorer to behave differently and act as the previous version (eg. Internet Explorer 10 in compatibility mode acts as Internet Explorer 7).
Compatibility mode is commonly enabled by default in following scenarios:
- Connecting to the Kerio Connect Client from local network using the short address, eg.
- When it was manually enabled in the past.
How to disable compatibility mode view:
- Press F12 to open Developers toolbar
- Switch the Browser mode: "Internet Explorer 10 Compatibility View" to "Internet Explorer 10" in main toolbar menu
- Press F12 to close the Developers toolbar