Kerio Cloud is a secure messaging and voice service provided by Kerio Technologies.
This topic provides general instructions for the initial setup and migration of your current Kerio Connect installation to Kerio Cloud.
See the sections below for additional information about each step.
To create a Kerio Cloud account, go to https://secure.kerio.com/order/.
You can select the plan type for a particular domain, the location of the data center, number of users, and optionally an additional archiving option.
You must own the domain before creating a Kerio Cloud account.
To proceed after you complete your Kerio Cloud order, you must verify you are the owner of the domain. Create a special CNAME DNSDomain Name System - Enables the translation of hostnames to IP addresses and provides other domain related information. record or click the verification link sent to the domain owner.
To create users in Kerio Cloud:
- Go to your domain administration in Kerio Cloud. For more information refer to Managing Kerio Connect domain.
- Create your first user. For more information refer to Creating user accounts in Kerio Connect.
In Kerio Cloud, you can have username aliases and domain aliases.
To migrate user data from your installation of Kerio Connect to Kerio Cloud, use the online Kerio Connect Migration Service.
To migrate from another service, contact the technical support.
To fully benefit from all the Kerio Cloud functions, you must create specific DNS records in your domain.
Each provider has a different user interface and the process for adding DNS records may vary.
Here are some examples:
Send an email message to test your Kerio Cloud and DNS settings. The message may be delayed due to antispam settings.
Kerio Cloud automatically deletes emails moved to Trash after 15 days.
See the following topics for details:
- Managing Kerio Connect domain — Information about accessing administration and creating users, user groups, aliases, mailing lists, and resources.
- Configuring domains in Kerio Cloud — Information about managing domains, migrating your domains to Kerio Cloud, and upgrading your plan.
- Upgrading your Kerio Cloud account — Information about adding users and services to you plan, and about plan upgrades.