The Disk Storage Map
- Service – Services using disk storage
- Status – the status of that storage; the disk storage may be in one of several states, depending on which operation has been selected:
- available – Storage is online and available to the service.
- growing – Storage size was increased, and the file system is being reconfigured to use the newly created space.
- shrinking – Storage size was decreased, and the file system is being reconfigured to use the decreased amount of storage available.
- formatting – Storage is being formatted.
- checking – Storage file system is being checked for consistency.
- error – Storage is in an error state. Further information about the error will be displayed in a status message at the top of the form.
- unavailable – Storage is not available.
- Free – Displays the amount of free storage available, shown as the number of bytes as well as a percentage of available space.
- Size – Shows the total amount of storage allocated for this service.
- Minimum – Indicates the minimum amount of storage required for this service.
- Encrypted – identifies whether the storage for the service is currently encrypted or not.
- Operation – Lists options to perform operations on the storage (resize, format, encrypt).