Deleting all data stored for a service
Use the following instructions to delete all data from the disk storage for a service. These instructions apply to all services
Formatting a services storage will remove all associated application data and should not be necessary in most cases. Contact Exinda Support if you are unsure if this is necessary.
- On your browser, open the Exinda Web UI (
- Key-in the User and Password.
- Click Login.
- Click Configuration > System > Setup > Storage.
- Find the entry for the service in the table.
- On the same row, click Format.