1. Depending on the type of Archive Store to restore, restore the applicable backed up data as follows:
- Firebird databaseAn open source relational database system. - restore the Firebird database on disk
- SQL database - from the Microsoft SQL Manager right-click the backed up database and select Tasks > Restore.
- Email binary source - restore the binary folder on disk
- Search indexA system that collects parses and stores data to enable fast and accurate information retrieval. folder - restore the search index folder on disk
Take note of the paths where all data has been restored.
2. Add the restored Archive Store in GFI Archiver ensuring that all paths configured during the wizard, for example search index path or SQL database, are the paths of the restored data.