1. From GFI Archiver, navigate to Configuration > Archive StoresA collection of email sources, email metadata and search indexes within GFI Archiver and click
2. From the Archive Store Statistics dialog, note the following properties for quick reference:
|Microsoft® SQL Server|
|Microsoft® SQL Server and file system||
3. Launch the Services management console from Start > Run and type ‘
4. Stop all GFI Archiver services.
5. Refer to the location of files noted in step 2 to override the Archive Store files with the restored backup files as follows:
- Firebird database - replace the Firebird database on disk with the backed up Firebird database
- SQL database - from the Microsoft® SQL Manager right-click the backed up database and select Tasks > Restore.
- Email binary source - replace the binary folder on disk with the backed up binary folder
- Search indexA system that collects parses and stores data to enable fast and accurate information retrieval. folder - replace the Search index folder on disk with the backed up Search index folder.
6. From the Services management console, restart all GFI Archiver services.