GFI EndPointSecurity enables you to maintain data integrity by preventing unauthorized access, and, the transfer of content to and from the following devices or connection ports:
For more information about GFI EndPointSecurity, refer to https://www.gfi.com/endpointsecurity.
Enable GFI EndPointSecurity logging
By default, GFI EndPointSecurity generates logs with information about:
- The GFI EndPointSecurity service
- Devices connected and disconnected on your network
- Access allowed or denied by GFI EndPointSecurity to users.
To configure logging options in GFI EndPointSecurity:
1. From the machine running GFI EndPointSecurity machine, launch GFI EndPointSecurity Management Console.
2. Click Configuration tab > Protection Policies.
3. From the left pane, select the protection policy and click Set Logging Options.
4. Customize the settings available in Logging Option dialog.
For more information on how to configure GFI EndPointSecurity logging options, refer to the GFI EndPointSecurity documentation available from https://www.gfi.com/products/gfi-endpointsecurity/manual.
GFI EventsManager has built-in processing rules for GFI EndPointSecurity events that are enabled by default. To monitor events generated by GFI EndPointSecurity, select Status tab > General and locate the Critical and High Importance Events section.
To configure GFI EndPointSecurity event processing rules, click Configuration tab > Event Processing Rules. For more information refer to Events Processing Rules.