Joining two servers with different domains into one server
You have two Kerio Connect servers. Each server has one different domain. You want to join the domains in one server.
Joining two Kerio Connect servers into one
With regard to the introduced scenario, follow these steps:
- Export users from domain feelmorelaw.com on the mail.feelmorelaw.com server.
- Run a full backup on the mail.feelmorelaw.com server.
- On mail.company.com server, create domain feelmorelaw.com.
- Import users from the mail.feelmorelaw.com server, to the newly created domain feelmorelaw.com on the mail.company.com server. Use the export file from step 1.
- On the mail.company.com server, restore domain feelmorelaw.com from the backup of the mail.feelmorelaw.com server. Use the full backup file from step 2.