Configuring IP address groups
Kerio Connect 9 and newer supports IPv6!
IP addressAn identifier assigned to devices connected to a TCP/IP network. groups help easily define who has access to, for example, remote administration, services, and are used in additional settings in Kerio Connect.
You can define IP address groups:
- In the Configuration > Definitions > IP Address Groups section
- From any section in the administration interface where IP address groups are used
Configuring IP address group
Kerio Connect automatically creates a default group of local IP addresses. You can edit and remove this group anytime.
- In the administration interface, go to the Configuration > Definitions > IP Address Groups section.
- Click Add
- To create a new IP address group, select Create new. To add IP addresses to an existing group, select the IP address group in Select existing.
- Select the type and specify the IP address.
- Add a description for better reference.
- Click OK.