How do I create a catch-all email address?
- Log into the Web Admin
- Click on the "Aliases" section, which is under "Accounts"
- Click on the Add button
- Enter an asterisk "*" in the Alias field (no quotes, just the asterisk)
- In the Description field it is recommended that you enter something to the effect of "Catch-All Email Address"
- Set the Deliver to field to Email address
- In the Email address field either enter an email address, or click the Select button to choose a local user
- Click OK and then click the Apply button at the bottom
Now if an email is sent to a non-existent email address it will be delivered to the email address specified.