Creating a virtual circuit for unauthenticated users
Use the following instructions to create a virtual circuitlogical definitions that partition a a physical network circuit and used to determine what traffic passes through it and how much to filter for unauthenticated users.
To create the virtual circuit:
- Go to Configuration > .
The page to the right refreshes.
- If not already open, select the Optimizer tab.
- Click Create New Virtual Circuit.
- In the Virtual Circuit Name field, type a suitable name.
- Specify the Virtual Circuit Bandwidth to be 100%.
- Specify the Oversubscription handling to be Automatic.
- Set each of the Filter Options to ALL, including the Network Object field.
- Click Add New Virtual Circuit.
The page refreshes and the new VC appears on the tab.