Creating a virtual circuit for authenticated users
Use the following instructions to create a virtual circuitlogical definitions that partition a a physical network circuit and used to determine what traffic passes through it and how much that filters for authenticated users.
- Go to Configuration > Optimizer.
The page to the right refreshes.
- If not already open, select the Optimizer tab.
- Click Create New Virtual Circuit.
- In the Virtual Circuit Name field, type a suitable name.
- Specify the Virtual Circuit Bandwidth to be 100%.
- Specify Oversubscription handling to be Automatic.
- Specify the Network Object to be the network objecta logical definition created and stored in the Exinda lilbrary, can represent any network component for the Active Directory authenticated users group.
- Click Add New Virtual Circuit.
The page refreshes and the new VC appears on the Optimizer tab.