Only administrators with full account access can add departments.
To add new departments:
1. From the GFI FaxMaker Online console, go to > Departments.
3. Key in a department name and click Next.
4. In Faxing Settings dialog, configure:
|Fax Format||Select the format of the fax to use when receiving a fax. GFI FaxMaker Online converts the received fax content to the selected format.|
|Fax Page Separation||When enabling this option, each fax page is processed as a separate file. UsersAccounts configured in GFI FaxMaker Online that can send and receive faxes. receive each fax page separately in the chosen fax format.|
5. In CoverpageA page containing information attached and sent as the first page of a fax. This page is customizable and can contain company logo, sender and recipient information, fax details and more. Preferences dialog, configure the coverpage to use when users send faxes. A coverpage is sent as the first page of a fax and includes various fax details, such as a custom message, recipient and sender’s information. Configure the following options:
|Coverpage file||Select coverpage to apply from the list of coverpages.|
Click Browse to upload a new coverpage. For more information refer to Creating a coverpage.
|Automatic Coverpages||Adds the selected coverpage with all faxes sent by the user.|
|No Coverpages||Does not include a coverpage with outgoing faxes.|
|With Body Text||A coverpage is only added if the email sent by the user includes a body. If the email contains only an attachment, the coverpage is not included.|
6. In Notification settings dialog, configure the conditions when to send email notifications.
7. In the Date Format dialog, configure the date/time settings according to regional location and preferences. These settings are used by GFI FaxMaker Online to display the correct date/time formats and show the local date/time of a sent or received fax.
|Time zone||Select the location time zone.|
Select the preferred date format.
Select the preferred time format.
Click Finish to create the department.