This chapter explains how to resolve any issues encountered during installation of GFI FaxMaker Online. The main sources of information available to solve these issues are:
- This manual - most issues can be solved through the information in this section.
- GFI Knowledge Base articles
- Web forum
- Contacting GFI Technical Support
GFI maintains a comprehensive Knowledge Base repository, which includes answers to the most common installation problems. In case that the information in this manual does not solve your installation problems, next refer to the Knowledge Base. The Knowledge Base always has the most up-to-date listing of technical support questions and patches. Access the Knowledge Base by visiting: http://kb.gfi.com/.
User to user technical support is available via the GFI web forum. Access the web forum by visiting: http://forums.gfi.com/.
Request technical support
If none of the resources listed above enable you to solve your issues, contact the GFI Technical Support team by filling in an online support request form or by phone.
- Online: Fill out the support request form and follow the instructions on this page closely to submit your support request on: http://support.gfi.com/supportform
- Phone: To obtain the correct technical support phone number for your region visit: https://www.gfi.com/company/contact.htm
Before contacting Technical Support, have your Customer ID available. Your Customer ID is the online account number that is assigned to you when first registering your license keys in the GFI Accounts Portal at http://accounts.gfi.com.
If this manual does not satisfy your expectations, or if you think that this documentation can be improved in any way, let us know using the feedback form.