Mailbox Folder Structure Retrieval is not replicating
When moving emails from the Sent Items folder of the Microsoft® Exchange mailbox to another folder, the move is not replicated in the folder structure of GFI Archiver.
This behavior occurs when Cached Exchange Mode is enabled in the user’s Microsoft Outlook® account settings. For more information about Cached Exchange Mode refer to: http://go.gfi.com/?pageid=MAR_CachedExchangeMode
This solution applies only to emails which are archived after Cached Exchange Mode is disabled.
For further information on what is required to get the GFI Archiver Folder Structure Retrieval working refer to: http://go.gfi.com/?pageid=MAR_FolderStructureRetrieval.
Disable the Cached Exchange Mode from Microsoft Outlook® as follows:
Microsoft Outlook® 2007/2010
- Navigate to Tools > Account Settings.
- Select the Microsoft® Exchange Server mailbox account and click Change.
- Uncheck Use Cached Exchange Mode and click Next.
- Click OK and click Finish.
- Restart Microsoft Outlook® to apply change.
Microsoft Outlook® 2013/2016
- Navigate to File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
- Click the Exchange account, and then click Change.
- Under Offline Settings, uncheck Use Cached Exchange Mode.
- Exit, and then restart Microsoft Outlook®.