Step 2: Configuring Forwarding Rule in Microsoft Office 365
1. Log in to Microsoft Office 365 using the administrator account.
2. From the top menu select Admin > Exchange to open Exchange Admin Center.
3. Select mail flow to create the Forwarding/BCC rule.
4. In the rules tab, select the + (New) and select create a new rule.
5. In the new rule screen, configure the following options:
|Name||Type in a rule name, for example,
|*Apply this rule if...||
Select [Apply to all messages] from the drop down list.
|*Do the following...||
Select Bcc the message to... and select the journaling mailbox from the list of users that pops up.
If using a third party mailbox, select the appropriate user from the list.
6. When prompted with the warning: Do you want to apply this rule to all future messages?, click yes.
7. Click save.
8. View and verify the configured Forwarding/BCC rule.