The Product Patches feature verifies if there are any software patches available for your version of GFI FaxMaker by directly connecting to the GFI Update Servers.
It is highly recommended to check for patches periodically to keep GFI FaxMaker updated.
1. From GFI FaxMaker Configuration, go to General > Product Patches.
2. GFI FaxMaker connects to the GFI Update Server and lists all available updates.
3. Click the link of patches to download.
4. Decompress the downloaded patch file.
5. Follow the instructions included with the downloaded file to implement the patch.
Incorrect patch installation (for example, by not following instructions) may cause GFI FaxMaker to malfunction or degrade its performance.