Obtaining a GFI FaxMaker subscription
During the GFI FaxMaker installation, you are requested to key in your GFI account or a license key.
The subscription details can also be modified after installation. For more information refer to Licensing information.
Choose the procedure that best describes your scenario for information on how to obtain your subscription:
For a free 30 day trial of GFI FaxMaker:
- Fill in the registration form at https://www.gfi.com/products-and-solutions/email-and-messaging-solutions/gfi-faxmaker/download
- Check your mailbox and open the email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Check your spam mailbox just in case you do not receive the email in your inbox.
- Click the link provided to confirm your account details and to create a password for your GFI account.
- After confirming your account details, the installer is automatically downloaded to your default download location.
- During the installation process, provide your GFI account credentials.
During installation, key in the username and password associated with your account and verify that the account is valid and the credentials are correct.
Your license status can be verified from the GFI Accounts Portal. Log in to https://accounts.gfi.com/ and click My products. Select GFI FaxMaker to check the status of your license.
When upgrading GFI FaxMaker to a build of the same version, such as when installing a Service Release, you have two options available:
- Enter your GFI Account credentials and select a license key from the Available keys list.
- Key in the same license key used during the installation of the main version of GFI FaxMaker.
When upgrading your current installation to a newer version, there are two scenarios:
- If using a GFI Account, just enter your credentials.
- If using a license key, upgrade your license, and key in your upgraded license key during the install wizard. For further information see: http://go.gfi.com/?pageid=gen_UpgradeKey