Problems with Microsoft® Office® attachments
GFI FaxMaker encounters problems when converting Microsoft® Office® files to fax.
- Verify that Microsoft® Office® 2007 or later is installed on the GFI FaxMaker server.
- Ensure that Microsoft® Office® is not in trial mode or has an expired license.
- Ensure Microsoft® Office® was installed using the same account as that used by GFI FaxMaker fax server services.
- Confirm that the account used for installing GFI FaxMaker and Microsoft® Office® has administrator rights.
- Run all Microsoft® Office® applications, such as Microsoft® Word® and Excel®, to clear any messages displayed the first time the applications are run.
- Ensure that GFI FaxMaker printer driver is set as the default printer for the machine.
- Re-start GFI FaxMaker machine to ensure that changes take effect.