Adding a New Classification Rule
1. Select Configuration tab and click Classification Rules.
2. Click .
Categorization rule details
3. Key in a name for the new rule and configure the criteria that emails have to fulfill to fall under this classification rule. Available options are:
Key in the subject text that the email must match to fall under this categorization rule.
Key in the body text that the email must match to fall under this categorization rule.
Select whether to classify by email address or user name. Provide the email address or select a user name that the email must match to fall under this categorization rule.
‘@’ sign must always be present in sender email address specified. Wildcard characters are also supported as follows:
For example: ???n@?aster-domain.com will match both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
For example: *@master-domain.com matches all email addresses with the domain part master-domain.com
||Key in the recipient email address that the email must match to fall under this categorization rule.
Wildcards are supported for both Sender and Recipient fields. For example, if you enter '*@domain.com', the value will match all users of 'domain.com'.
4. Click to add further classification criteria or to delete previously keyed in criteria.
5. In the Rule Action area, select Enable rule to make the new Classification rule active immediately.
6. In the Label matching emails as field, key in a label name with which emails should be labeled.
7. Click Next to continue.
8. In the Summary page review the categorization rule details and click Finish.
Edit an existing Classification Rule
Remove an existing Classification Rule