Enabling Mailbox Archive Restrictions
1. Select Configuration tab and click Archive Restrictions.
2. Click Change Settings.
Select Enable Archiving Restrictions
3. Select Enable Archiving Restrictions and choose one of the following options:
|Using an exclusion list
- DO NOT archive item at all if ANY of the recipients or senders are in the restriction list
- Archive item for users in your organization. Users in restriction list will not be able to view it
When Manual Archiving is configured, users in an exclusion list cannot manually archive emails using Archive Assistant if any of these options is enabled.
|Using an inclusion list
- Always archive item if ANY of the recipients or senders are in the restriction list
- Only archive item if all recipients and senders are in the restriction list
When Manual Archiving is configured, all users in an inclusion list are able to manually archive items using Archive Assistant if any of these options is enabled.
After enabling Archive Restrictions, click Manage Restrictions to create the list of users, groups or mailboxes to be restricted. The configured Restrictions will not come into affect if the list is not created.
4. Click Save.
Add emails, groups or users
5. Click and select an option between email, group or users and key in the email, group name or user name of the user to restrict.
6. Click Save.