GFI LanGuard Central Management Server can be configured to use existing SSL certificates. This allows you to leverage your existing trust infrastructure. Follow the steps below after installing GFI LanGuard Central Management Server:
2. From the Connections tree, select your server.
3. In the right pane, open Server Certificates.
5. In the Import Certificate dialog, click ... to browse and locate the PFX file which contains your existing SSL certificate.
7. In the Connections tree, expand Sites and select GFI LanGuard Central Management Server Website.
8. From the Actions menu, click Bindings…
9. In the Site Bindings dialog, select https from the list and click Edit….
10. In the SSL certificate field select your SSL certificate and click OK.
Ensure your existing SSL certificate is trusted on all machines where GFI LanGuard is installed since GFI LanGuard requires the certification chain to be trusted by the operating system.