Installing Kerio Phone for Windows, Mac and Linux
New in Kerio Operator 2.5!
Kerio Phone for Windows, Mac and Linux is a native desktop application for managing calls, voicemail messages and contacts.
You can install it on your computer and enjoy the same features as the browser-based application.
Kerio Operator supports:
- Mac OS X Yosemite and newer
- Microsoft Windows 7 and newer
- Ubuntu 16.04
- Debian 8
- Go to the Kerio Operator download page.
- On the Clients tab, locate Kerio Phone application for Windows or Mac.
- Click Download.
- Run the installation.
- On Windows, click Run to install Kerio Phone.
- On Mac, drag the Kerio Phone icon into the Applications folder.
- On Linux, double-click the
.debfile to install Kerio Phone.
You can also download Kerio Phone from the application page.
On the Kerio Phone for web login page, click Get tools and download the application.
Customizing the application
The application has the same functions and features as the browser-based Kerio Phone. You can find additional information in Kerio Knowledge Base in the Kerio Phone section.